Saturday, September 15, 2007

If I Had a Thousand Bucks (and change) to Spend...at Impulse

Impulse for me is the only boutique I've ever walked into and seriously thought to myself that I could wear every item on the the racks. Unfortunately for me, I am not in a financial position to buy every item off of those racks so instead, I have to fantasize about my favorite pieces and figure out how to scratch together the money to buy maybe one of two of those items.

Now if I could somehow scratch together $1250. I could hang these in my closet. I think it's time to Ebay some old clothes....or take in some borders.



Vanessa Bruno cowl neck sweater dress in pale mocha, 377.00
Humanoid zip up cable sweater, 248.00, Humanoid black racer back tank dress, 192.00
Roberto Collina Belted Cashmere Turtneck Sweater, 388.00


Source: Impulse

No comments: