Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Naomi and ALT at the CFDA Awards


My eyes don't know where to land on this picture.

I don't even know who I am more mad at -- Naomi for those sequined harem pants or Andre for, well everything really.

In Naomi's defense, she is wearing clothing from Yves Saint Laurent's Fall 08 collection as an homage to the recently deceased designer. Andre is wearing a hand towel, my grandma's favorite house slippers and two albino anacondas accessorized with a fancy silver eyeglasses case from Claire's boutique.

The awards, which honor outstanding contributions to the American fashion industry, were held last night at The New York Public Library.

For a list of winner and more pictures click here.

Photo source: Dlisted

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kinda like those sequined harem pants. They bring to mind M.C. Hammer's "U Can't Touch This" video :)

ALT looks a hot mess, like he was about to put on a face pack when he suddenly realized he had somewhere to be and hurriedly threw on the first things he saw hanging in his closet.

Anonymous said...

haha, they are still the great though

Kwana said...

I hardly know what to say about these pants but snaps up to her for the nods to YSL! As for Andre I still love him!

matt williams said...

Andre is simply to much with that outfit on. We will remember this pic for years to come.

Unknown said...

I love them both these are def fashion mishaps!

Anonymous said...

DO you think that they did this as some sort of fashion protest? They truly can't be serious with those outfits.

chances said...

I'm definitely more mad at ALT he looks he's paying tribute to the Aladdin movie with Minnie mouse @ Disney styling him!

I get what Naomi is trying to do, I would preferred different styling with those pants but nice homage to YSL nonetheless!

Anonymous said...

ummm naomi's shoes !!!!!!!!!!!! and andre looks awful!

Joia said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, not a hand towel?!?!!?? Lawd have mercy....I can't even breathe right now... HOW does this man still have a job at Vogue?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

I love them both, and I do believe in taking risks in fashon. I however, do not like these risks.... Although I will say that Na-Na's hair and makeup are tres fab! I love her crazy ass!!! LOL