Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Girlcrush: Keisha Whitaker



In my opinion Keisha Whitaker was by far the best dressed woman at this year's Oscars. She looked flawless in the J'Aton Couture gown. I wasn't a huge fan of the canary yellow dress she wore last year to the event but this more than makes up for it. The off white gown makes her skin radiate. Nearly every photo I've seen of her over that past year has been picture perfect and she is slowly eclipsing Thandie Newton as my favorite red carpet star.

3 comments:

Kwana said...

I agree she is a stunner. She and Forrest were the best dressed couple to me and the best looking. Total Hollywood. Thanks for the post. I love your blog.

CHA CHA said...

Hello,

Cool blog, Ima make my way up to the top of the post section. I actually loved her yellow dress.

In some of the pics of her she looked alot meatier than she does today.....just an observation

Anonymous said...

Yeah, she's pretty much unequivocably gorgeous.