Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thandie Newton in "Cheap Date Magazine"



In my opinion Thandie Newton is hands down the best dressed woman in Hollywood. Whether she's wearing faded jeans and a t-shirt or a ten thousand dollar gown, she always looks flawless. I spotted this spread from Cheap Date over at The Fashion Spot (thank you Scriptgirl) and had to share it. Not only are the clothes highly covetable but the pictures are fun, something one doesn't usually seen in the pages of fashion magazines these days.

5 comments:

Camille Acey said...

Thanks! I ADORE Thandie. Ever since Flirting. She's the best. This is great!

Invisible Woman said...

She has my very favorite style in Hollywood by far...I sometimes look at stuff I'm going to buy and say "would Thandie wear this?" (really!)

SoleSista said...

Thandie is the bomb-diggity!

Anonymous said...

she's my fave.
just found you via afro bella. i love the blog!

Jenny said...

I did this shoot and was not for Cheap Date Magazine. It was for Rubbish Magazine! Although Cheap Date is fabulous too... www.rubbishmag.com