Saturday, September 20, 2008

Michael Kors - Fall 2008


I will readily admit that I never paid much attention to Michael Kors until Project Runway. Now that his Fall 2008 collection is arriving in stores and in magazine editorials, I can't just get enough. One runway review said that this collection had a pronounced Alfred Hitchcock vibe. I don't really see that but what I do think when I look at these pieces is that Kors perfectly captured that grown and sexy quality that appeals to me. It manages to be both classic and current without making the wearer look like a secretarial pool extra from Mad Men. I could easily envision Michelle Obama wearing any number of these looks, this belted floral dress in particular.

S: Style.com

2 comments:

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

I love his fashion, esp. his shoes and handbags. I'm feeling this fall collection :)

Lenoxave said...

Timeless, elegant, sophisticated and sexy all at the same time. Who knew? It's a lovely collection. I can DEF see Michelle in these pieces. Hell I can see myself in them.