Saturday, August 11, 2007

Runway Africa 2007



I initially read about this show at I Like Her Style. The event is September 15, 2007 and tickets are still available. Times like this I wish I didn't live in the Northwest, I would love to see this.

RUNWAY AFRICA is a stylish and elegant couture exhibit that provides an intimate look at Africa’s creative fashion industry while spotlighting African influence in today's mainstream style and fashion. It features creations inspired by the rich traditions of the African continent, known as Africhic, Runway Africa promises a bold fusion of African textiles combined with glamorous couture.

RUNWAY AFRICA is the first couture fashion show to debut in the United States with an entire couture show dedicated to "Africhic". Read more at Runway Africa.

No comments: