Thursday, August 23, 2007

Venus Williams to Design Line for Steve & Barry's


According to Brandweek, Venus Williams will follow in the footsteps of Sarah Jessica Parker and design a line of lifestyle and activewear for mall retailer Steve & Barry's. The collection will be called EleVen. The collection will hit stores sometime in November and, like all Steve and Barry's items, nothig in the collection will cost more than $20. The line is named for the street on which Venus and her sisters grew up in California.
I'm curious to see what Venus comes up with. Unlike most celebrities that lend their names to collections, Venus did attend design school though I've never really admired her personal style.

Picture Source: LSA

1 comment:

NaimaEfuru said...

I hope it will be better than Sarah Jessica's stuff. In my opinion I'd have to say that in terms of value and style, Target's GO International stuff is the best of the designer for less stuff.